Watching him change 4:19 PM

I changed one word in this poem as i typed it up today... the word It was changed to I. I realized now that as much as I detested the idea of trying to  mold the one you love into something that resembles your idea of perfection, i have done it as well. It just hurts more when the changes pull a person you love and respect further and further away from how you once saw them. Girls, love yourself enough not to change for a boyfriend, but KNOW that you shouldn't try to change him too much either. He's not a toy... you better hope he doesn't snap out of the trance he's in and treat your heart like one. xo



To Change Him


she pressed the cup to his lips
forcing poison to slide past his tongue
down his throat
to his soul
where it would meet with 
all she didn't want him to be

He drank eagerly
hoping to transform 
into "the one"

the poison reached his soul
-dri
      pp
          ing
Change-
I cried out for him
but he was gone
lost in her pleased smile




 
Listen to -Trespassers William -What could I say


0 comments: